Try this delicious Pomegranate and Rosemary Gin Fizz cocktail this holiday season. The rosemary scents speak to the holidays while the refreshing nature of this cocktail make it perfect for the warmer December weather.
2 oz. Gin
1 tbsps. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Rosemary Simple Syrup (Recipe Below)
2 tbsps. Pomegranate Juice
Splash of Club Soda
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Boil 1 cup water with 1 cup of sugar
- Once the sugar dissolves remove from the heat and add 1 sprig of rosemary
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes
- Remove rosemary and keep cool
- Mix gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and pomegranate juice in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously then pour over ice in a lowball glass
- Top with club soda and stir gently
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and large spoonful of pomegranate seeds.